Students: Logging into Aplia Through Blackboard
Email this Mix
Slide 2 - Aplia
- Getting Started with your Course in Blackboard
- “Students using Aplia online homework tool earned better grades than students who did not use the tool.”
- The Research Group at the University of California, Berkeley’s Lawrence Hall of Science
Slide 3 - In just 10 years, more than one billion answers have been submitted through Aplia, the premier online assignment solution. Millions of students use Aplia to better prepare for class and for their exams. Join them today!
- “I’m definitely learning more than I would otherwise, especially with Grade It Now. I really like knowing what I did wrong and how to correct it as opposed to having to email the professor asking questions. It’s all right in front of you.”
- Renee Taft
- Westfield State College
Slide 4 - Access Your Campus LMS
- Log in with your username and password.
- ** The login page will vary by campus.
Slide 5 - Access Your Course
- Your course will include a combination of links to content provided by your instructor and Cengage Learning.
- You will need your access code (or have the ability to purchase access) the first time you click on one of the links.
- Cengage Resources are identified with a Cengage Learning Logo.
Slide 6 - Payment Options
- Option 1: Purchase online
- Option 2: Already purchased an access code? Redeem your code here
- Option 3: Or buy later and start your trial access (available for a limited time after class start date)
Slide 7 - Payment Option 1
- Enter your 14 digit access code that you received with your textbook bundle, or purchased from a course- specific website.
Slide 8 - Payment Option 2
- Purchase online with a credit / debt card or PayPal account.
Slide 9 - Option 3:
- Go directly to your course and pay later.
- Once the grace period ends, you will need to enter an access code or pay online.
Slide 10 - Problem Sets with Detailed Feedback
- Aplia assignments include problem sets with that will help you connect concepts to real-world applications.
- Problems sets include detailed feedback.
Slide 11 - Access your eText
- Aplia also includes a digital version of your textbook. You will have access to a variety of tools to help you study.
- You can take notes, highlight, access key terms and more.
Slide 12 - Questions?
- We’re Here to Help!
- Need Help?
- Begin by Submitting a Support Case via the Cengage Technical Support Link in your Learning Management System
- Once your case is submitted, you’ll receive a case ID and access to 24/7 email or live chat!
- Or you can speak with an agent by calling the phone number provided upon your case submission.
- Phone Support:
- Monday through Thursday:
- 8:30am to 9:00pm (EST)
- Friday: 8:30am to 6:00pm (EST)
- Don’t see a Technical Support Link in your Course?
- Notify your instructor and ask them to add the LMS Technical Support link.
- You can contact Technical Support outside of your campus LMS by visiting www.cengage.com/support
- If submitting from outside your LMS, please choose MindLinks as your product.
Slide 13 - Tracking your Support Request
- You can return to the link in your course and then click Home to access details of your support request at any time. If you click on the Case ID, you will also have access to our 24x7 chat. Please provide your Case ID to the support agent if you initiate a session.