Office 365 - Create a new MS Word Online File
By Joshua Thom
Created 3 years ago
Quick intro to Office 365 and MS Word Online. Created for the MSIE training November 2014 is Washington DC.
Email this Mix
Tags: Office 365
Slide 1 - MS Word ONline
- Josh Thom, JJ Ferrell, Kahla Lose
Slide 2 - What is word online???
- Word Processing using a Web Browser
- Independent of your Location
- Part of Office Online (Office 365)
- Smaller set of tools compared to MS Word Application
Slide 3 - Navigating to OneDrive
- You have suite of tools
- OneDrive is your “Stuff” in the cloud
- It is also the jumping off place for creation
Slide 4 - How to Sign in and Create A Document
- Need Account
- Know your password
- Organizational Account vs Personal Account
Slide 5 - Editing and Saving
Slide 6 - Now what?
- Sit back relax and enjoy not having to carry a thumb drive with you all the time or be tethered to your organizations network!
- Because this is in the cloud, you can share this with your students and coworkers.
- Save time, money, and frustration as you get “stuff” done wherever and whenever you want!