Cloud Classroom - OneNote Notebook
By BFC Networks
Created 2 years ago
This Office Mix explains how to use OneNote Notebooks for class notebooks and individual student notebooks
Email this Mix
Tags: Office 365 Cloud Classroom Class Cloud Classroom Teaching Learning Assignment OneNote Notebook
Slide 1 - OneNote Notebook
Slide 2 - The Class Notebook is accessed on the landing page of the classroom.
- Both teachers and students can access this from the right hand side and the OneNote Notebook will load in the browser.
- The important thing to remember is that the teacher can add information and notes to this notebook but students can only read this information.
- By sharing things both before and after the lesson, students can seek guidance on what to do during homework, webpages and images you want them to see and also see relevant information for each class.
- Class OneNote Notebook
Slide 3 - Each students notebook is stored in a central location so it is easier for you to navigate between each student.
- Only you as the teacher can see a student notebook allowing you to see what they are working on live in the browser in your class.
- You give them feedback or make other notes straight from the browser.
- When you have opened your class in Cloud Classroom, down the left hand side you will see Documents.
- Click this and the page will refresh to show you a list of folders each called the students name.
- Click on the folder and then you will see their Notebook.
- Student OneNote Notebook
Slide 4 - OneNote Notebook
Slide 5 - OneNote Notebook
Slide 6 - Check Out Our Other Office Mixes