Augmented Reality mix by Max Woodcock
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Augmented Reality
- By Max Woodcock
Slide 2 - What is Augmented Reality?
- Augmented reality is a technology that displays a computer-generated image of the person’s view of the surrounding world, giving them a composite view.
- Augmented reality was first proposed in 1990, by Professor Tom Caudell.
- The idea of augmented reality was first created to assist Tom Caudell’s companies process of engineering, using virtual reality.
- Possibly the most common uses for augmented reality nowadays are location services for Smartphones.
- Other uses for Augmented reality include virtual fitting rooms, marketing schemes, geolocation, educational resources, industrial and military applications, medical situation aid, and more.
Slide 3 - AR Apps – Apple, android and windows
- Aurasma Anatomy 4d Blippar Augment Google Goggles
- AR Basketball Starchart
Slide 6 - AR SPOT:
- The code
- 1. 2.
- 3. 4.
Slide 11 - Thanks for watching
- Augmented reality explained by Max Woodcock