Possessive Pronouns 3.5
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Possessive Pronouns 3.5
- These pronouns show ownership or possession and take the place of a noun.
- These shoes are Liz’s.
- These shoes are hers.
Slide 2 - Possessive Pronouns 3.5
- his, hers, its
Slide 3 - Possessive Pronouns 3.5
- Poss. Pronouns
- Poss. Adjectives
- Mine is new.
- My bike is new.
- His is broken.
- His skateboard is broken.
- That is hers.
- That is her car.
- Ours is painted gray.
- Our house is painted gray.
- Did you see theirs?
- Did you see their camera?
- Possessive Pronouns stand alone.
- Possessive Adjective precede a NOUN.
Slide 4 - Practice.
- Edward is playing the beast, and that ugly animal mask is ______.
- Allison is making some of the sets for the play. The painted backdrop of the castle is _______.
- You misplaced your copy? Is that one on the bench ________?
- The actors needed additional makeup, so I brought _______.
- The extra costumes in that box are ______.