Final exam review resources
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Final exam review resources
- Semester 2
Slide 2 - evolution
- Practice quiz 1:
Slide 3 - Great practice questions
- Skip slides 15-23, not needed info
Slide 4 - Evidence for evolution game
- Choose the game type you’d like to play!
Slide 5 - Evolution review video
Slide 6 - Ecology review
- 3 practice quizzes. Choose the area of need and practice!
Slide 7 - Ecology review video
Slide 8 - Ecology jeopardy
Slide 9 - Practice FRQs
- PROMPT: Yeast is a eukaryotic microorganism classified in the kingdom Fungi. Yeast is unicellular and produces asexually by mitosis. By a process known as fermentation, the yeast converts carbohydrates, such as sugar, into carbon dioxide and alcohols. The graph below shows yeast population growth in a sugar solution over a span of 20 hours.
- Identify the type of population growth in Figure 14.3. (1 PT.)
- Define the term “carrying capacity” and identify the carrying capacity of the yeast population in Figure 14.3. (2 PTS.)
- Explain the short and long term effects on the yeast if the concentration of the sugar solution is increased. (3 PTS.)