Office Mix YouthTalk
By Qian Zhang
Created 2 years ago
Welcome to submit your presentation to Office Mix, we will present it to the world
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Youth Talk
- Hosted by Office mix (youthtalk@Microsoft.com)
Slide 2 - What is this program about?
- To encourage K-12 students to focus on presentation skills and help to improve them.
- Have fun with technology and learn to use PowerPoint’s rich features.
- Kindle their interest in technology.
- Increase Office Mix awareness among students and Microsoft employees.
Slide 3 - Who can ENTER?
- Grade Kindergarten and above at the time of entry;
- Minors should obtain permission from their parent/legal guardian before entering, and the parent/legal guardian must agree to be bound, on your behalf, to these rules.
Slide 4 - HOW DO I ENTER?
- Install PowerPoint 2013 SP1
- Download Office Mix for your PowerPoint 2013
- Open PowerPoint, record your presentation and upload to the Office Mix from Mix Tab following the instruction.
- Change the Permission to be unlisted/public at your mix detail page.
- Submit your Mix Link to Youth Talk Submission Form
- (Optional) Share your presentation to your friends and family and promote your presentation
Slide 5 - Some ideas
- Share your favorite book, movie, etc. and your interesting math problems, science experience.
- Share your ideas about cars/energy/computers etc. in the future
- Share your own unforgettable moment.
- Share your best homework presentation or your piano/violin/flute… play and your introduction of the music
- Share your Quizzes.
- Please visit Office Mix Gallery to get more inspirations!
- Some mixes created by young kids