Water - the future gold
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Water: the future gold
Slide 2 - The problem:
- will we have water
- for ever?
Slide 3 - The situation:
Slide 5 - Examples of
- spoiling water
Slide 6 - If we don’t change our way of life
Slide 7 - Today
Slide 8 - Today
Slide 9 - The Project:
- Chose the courageous leaders: the ambassador students
- Introduction and motivation questionaire
- Collect data of water consumption of the 4 schools
- Promote the action: one day with 1,5 liter of water
- Build the campaign
- Compare the results of the consumption before and after the campaign
Slide 10 - The importance of water to human life.
- The students will learn:
- The water consumption on 4 schools from different countries on different continents.
- How to reuse water and use rain water to safe good drinkable water.
- Use ICT tools to share results and water campaign; Use 21st-century skills in learning and new technology implementation.
Slide 11 - The ambassadors should be (or become):
- Because they will deal with their colleagues, teachers and parents in order to spread the word of saving water.
- Because they will be the first ones to face the experience of the absence of water (one day with 1,5 liter of water)
- Because they will lead their colleagues, teachers and parentes during the campaign
Slide 12 - We expect that the ambassadors :
- Expect more
- Do more
- Be more
Slide 13 - Save water
- In the name of your FUTURE!