Recording your classroom with OneNote
Created 3 years ago
A short Mix to get you started using Microsoft OneNote to record your own teaching in the classroom
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Recording your classroom with OneNote
- Kevin Sait
- A quick guide to
Slide 2 - Get Started
- Create your OneNote in Office 365 ( a once only process)
- Open your OneNote in OneNote 2013
- Record your video
- Share your OneNote (if you want to)
Slide 4 - Great Stuff
- You have now created your OneNote in Office 365 and its open in the Online version of OneNote!
- Now open it in the main OneNote 2013 program
Slide 5 - You can now record video
Slide 6 - So you want to share it ….
Slide 7 - What next
- Remember to stop the recording before closing down OneNote.
- You can annotate your own notes to the recording for your own reference.
- Remember this work in your OneNote is personal and cannot be accessed by anyone, unless YOUshare it.
- You are responsible for sharing your own content.
- You will be able to access this content from any internet connected device.