STREAM OF KNOWLEDGE LINKING TO THE SEA OF GLOBAL EDUCATION
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - STREAM OF KNOWLEDGE LINKING TO THE SEA OF GLOBAL EDUCATION
Slide 2 - What is T.P
- Thematic project is a subject introduced by the Innovative cell of RIS.
- It is a subject composed of Art & Craft, Music, Library, G.K, Moral Value, Information Communication Technology and EVS.
Slide 3 - Music
- Art & Craft
- Drawing & Colouring
- General Knowledge
- Value Education & Technology Savvy
- Conceptualization of Environmental Issues
- Field Trips & Social Interaction
- A visit to the library
- THEMATIC PROJECT INCLUDES
Slide 4 - How it is carried out?
- Activity Based
Slide 5 - Inferences and conclusion
Slide 6 - Trips
Slide 7 - Assessment Sheet
- Receipt of material from Partner School
- Blog Comments....
- Partner School students at work
- Recipe booklet as sent by Partner school
- ROLE PLAY ON INGREDIENTS
- Chinese and Indian Families asplayed by the Tiny tots of Rayatians........
- Chinese and Indian Families as played by the Tiny tots of Rayatians......
- Pics of Dishes as exchanged
- with Partner School
- Cooking Competition for parents where they cooked recipies of various countries.