By Kelly Schoby
Created 2 years ago
This online course is designed for all employees who require access to the Kuali Financial System (KFS) to process an Intercampus Transfer (Expense) (ICT). The Intercampus Transfer (ICT) will be replacing the TOEI functions in the Financial System.
Email this Mix
Tags: Financial Transactions
Slide 1 - Training: Intercampus Transfer
- Presented by: The Accounting Systems Team
Slide 2 - Agenda
- Intercampus Transfer Details
- Accounting Lines
- General Ledger Pending Entries
- Notes and Attachments
- Ad Hoc Recipients
- Route Log
Slide 3 - Overview
- The Intercampus Transfer (ICT), will be used for Intercampus Recharges/Billings for campus & central users.
Slide 4 - Accessing the ICT
- Select the “Intercampus Transfer” link from the KFS Financial Processing section in the KFS Tab in ZOTPortal
- This will take users directly to the eDoc
Slide 5 - Document Layout
- The Intercampus Transfer document has one unique tab named Intercampus Transfer Details
Slide 6 - Tab: Document Overview
- In this section, users can fill out what the Intercampus Transfer (ICT) document is for.
Slide 7 - Tab: Document Overview: Explanation
- Users should include any information received from the other campus in the explanation section. This includes the campus, department, contact information, phone number, account, fund or accounting codes.
Slide 8 - Intercampus Transfer Details
- The Intercampus Transfer Details tab is a tab where users can select the type of transfer they would like to use.
- In this class, we will be going over the Expense portion of the Intercampus Transfer document, so select Expense.
Slide 9 - Tab: Accounting Lines
- Users will be able to select the appropriate campus for their transaction by selecting the dropdown menu in the Campus field
Slide 10 - General Ledger Pending Entries
- After a financial transaction document has been submitted, the General Ledger Pending Entries tab displays the actual entries that will be posted to the General Ledger
Slide 11 - Tab: Notes and Attachments
- If users have any additional information, or need to attach a file to this document, they can do so in the Notes and Attachments tab.
Slide 12 - Tab: Ad Hoc Recipients
- Ad Hoc Routing allows the document initiator or approver the flexibility to add additional recipients to the document workflow
- Ad Hoc routing may be to an individual or group
Slide 13 - Tab: Route Log
Slide 14 - Submit the Document
Slide 15 - Test
Slide 16 - Resources
- UCI ZOTPortal (Test Environment)
- UCI KFS
- KFS Support and Training