Romeo & Juliet
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - Teaching Romeo & Juliet
- By Brant Sims
Slide 2 - Plot Part 1
- Romeo and Juliet is a classic love story about how two lovers meet at first sight and fall in love instantly. Then was separated and killed them selves because they could not be together.
- They get separated when Romeo killed Juliet’s cousin that killed Romeos friend Mercutio.
- After that Juliet’s father arranged a marriage with a man named Paris.
- She had to find a way for her to stayed married to Romeo and not marry Paris.
- So she goes to Friar Laurence’s and he gives her a potion that will put her you sleep and seem dead for 42 hours.
Slide 3 - Plot Part 2
- She asked no one to sleep with her and she has a lot to fear about the potion. Like she was going to die and for it to not work. But she got the courage to drink the potion.
- Then the next morning her parents find her “dead”. So they sob and then they arrange a funeral in the family tomb. They Romeo gets the word that Juliet is died and goes to see her “body”.
- When he is at the tomb he fought Paris to the death and won.
- He sat down next to Juliet and was talking on how beautiful she was and then he killed himself.
- Shortly after Juliet woke up she found that Romeo is dead and killed herself.
- The End