Office Mix Template for AR Task
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - An Augmented reality
- By Paras Spiropoulos
Slide 2 - What is Augmented Reality?
- Augmented reality is a reality superimpose into a computer of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are augmented (or supplemented) by computer-generated sensory input such as sound, video, graphics or GPS data.
- The history of augmented reality can be traced back to 1990 and work undertaken by Professor Tom Caudell as part of a neural systems project at Boeing. This project was focused upon finding new ways to help the company's engineering process and involved the use of virtual reality.
- AR was starting production in 1992. in 1999 Hirokazu Kato of the Nara Institute of Science and Technology released the AR Tool Kit to the open source community. Years later in 2008, the first AR apps come to smartphones where the world can actually begin to enjoy the experience somewhere close to what it’s supposed to be.
- The reason for augmented reality is to create a system in which the user can’t tell the difference between the real world or the virtual world
- Augmented reality is planning on being used in all of technology in the future
Slide 3 - Augmented Reality Apps
- 5 AR apps that are available on android, apple and windows
- AR compass
- Star walk
Slide 4 - Augmented Reality used in Business
Slide 5 - Augmented Reality used in Education
Slide 6 - AR Spot Bugs Exterminated
Slide 7 - AR Quiz 1
Slide 8 - AR Quiz 2
- On this page, you will be adding a quiz
- Before you add the quiz, read this webpage and enable protected mode in Internet Explorer
- Create a true / false quiz about one of your dot points
Slide 9 - AR Quiz 3