How to survive ramsey
Email this Mix
Slide 1 - surviving ramsey
- Sara Neal
- 1st hour
- Process speech
Slide 2 - What is some advice you would give to incoming 7th graders?
- “Don’t fall asleep in your classes, once you do that you’re lost.” and “Be kind to others.” - Deven Long (9th grader)
- “Some advice I would give would be not to bring all of your supplies the first day. Another thing would to just be yourself and show up confident! Smile and have a good attitude because that will help you make friends. Don’t be nervous because there are a lot of students and teachers who would love to help you find your way or just to answer any of your questions!” -Hailey Blake (7th grader)
- Do your best in all of your classes –Coach Hamilton
Slide 5 - What is one thing incoming students should know?
- “Get the teachers to like you and don’t bring all of your school supplies on the first day of school.” and “There’s a bunch of classes” –Cody Nguyen (9th grader)
Slide 6 - What should incoming students look forward to?
- Changing classes
- More freedom
- More lunch selection
- -Coach Hamilton
Slide 8 - My advice
- Try to make as many friends as you can
- Don’t start procrastinating
- Try to step out of your comfort zone
- Stay out of trouble
Slide 9 - bibliography
- "How to Survive Being the New Kid in Seventh Grade." WikiHow. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 May 2015.
- "Quote Categories." Quotes About Love, Life, Success, Friendship, Inspirational, Motivational. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
- Cody Nguyen, Hailey Blake, Claire Birkhead, Deven Long, and Coach Hamilton
- Ramsey pep rally. Digital image. Times Record Online. Times Record, 1 May 2014. Web. 16 May 2015.
- Basketball game. Digital image. Times Record Online. Times Record, 12 Jan. 2015. Web. 16 May 2015.